In the right context, we dare to leave our comfort zone – and when we take a step outside our comfort zone – development sprouts.
… and that’s among other things feedback comes in!
What would be taking a step outside your comfort zone?
- Ask someone for feedback?
- Put a boundary?
- Ask for help?
- Say no?
- Talk to someone you do not know?
- Book lunch with a colleague you want to get to know better?
- Give someone feedback?
- Care a bit more about yourself? (the good selfishness)
- Ask your boss for more responsibility?